2017年9月4日月曜日

"Woman of the garter belt" Episode 6

The goal is a complete translation of 15 episodes
Complete translation in 9/4

Episode 6



"Woman of the Garter Belt" series will be over soon. I'd probably write this and write a farewell story with M.
The schedule is undecided.
Next, I might write a completely different thing, because it is a blog, it depends on my feelings.

Why remember M occasionally is because cool M helped me when I was in difficult times. After that, I also had a variety of reasons because I could not contact with M.
And it was short in love at a young age, but it was brilliant.
M may not have been the type I want to be a bride, although it was two years younger, apparently it was an adult.

This time I write two episodes.
M was given her aunt's bar, but she did not drink much. So I had a chance to see her by accident in the daytime.
She did not drink, so she could move daytime as well.
It is a small town and it is a place where everyone can not help it without a car, so both women and men also took a license earlier to have a car.

I forgot the model of M’s car, but at that time she was on a black mini car.
When I got on the skyline, I passed the car of M on the road, I raised my hands like "oh!"
However, when I went to her shop, I was told that "You wear sunglasses and You was looking cool".
It is a M - like jokes.
I also returned it with a joke, "If you say so much please come and chase this time."

At one point I was running a car in the city to send a very close worker to my workplace.
As M's car came from the front, I raised my hand "Oh!".
M is short-sighted, so she sometimes wears glasses if she has contacts.
Back then, there were few stylish glasses, but M still had some stylish glasses.
A close worker was a middle age, but he knew M was my girlfriend. I also went for a drink in the bar of M with him.
As he says "Is she now, is it?" I answered, "That's right." Then he said, "She is a beautiful woman, will she wear that glasses?"
Then, since there was a pretty loud noise behind me, when I looked at the side mirror, M tried to rotate the car and attach it behind my car.
She is driving in such a place where there is only one lane because it is a country.

The worker who was aboard laughed, "Did you see it now?"

"She is bold, driving skills are better than you," he said.
Although this worker was in his forties, he was one of my workers who could be said to be my early teacher, and the skill of tunnel work and skill of using people was outstanding.

His facial expression is bad, but his appearance that he is on a big machine was cool.
He taught me the behavior of the machine and said that if you had the machine you should rest yourself anyway.
He said, "Thirties were fine, but the world is wide, there are a lot of skilled craftsmen than I am." However, he casually touched me and taught me kindly.
Such a man said, "She is skillful"
Continue

M attached a car behind my car, she has been passing.
I saw her laughing when I looked at the rearview mirror, so I slowly stopped at a vending machine.
M also followed my car.
Both myself and workers got off the car, M came down.
When a worker laughed as "amazing", M laughed back with "It would be so."
M told me "Please give me juice."
When I put the thousand yen bill in the vending machine, M asked, "Do you drink coffee ?, what do you drink Mr.O?"
Mr. O is a pseudonym for the worker, but he returned "I am good with coffee."
M handed canned coffee to my experts and she threw it away a bit from me.
She said, "I get the rest money, Mr.O, come and visit the store again."
The worker says, "You are cute even if you wear glasses," M says with laughter "I am cute whatsoever", she got on the car and left.
I got money taken by M and I took a car with a bitter smile on M's behavior.
My senior said, "She is a good girl but I guess it will not be possible for you to handle it yet."

It was a correct answer that a senior said.
But I did not expect M to do so on a single lane road so when I saw her next time I told M that it was dangerous. "I am checking the safety correctly", she was lightly treated.
I and M went far in the car. In such a case, M sometimes drove my car skyline. Her driving was good.

There is another episode. I do not remember which one said, but we decided to write an exchange diary. M bought a pen and a notebook.
I thought that the idea of 24 and 26 years old to exchange diary was interesting.
It is time I exchanged when I went to the store or when I met her.
I tried not to let other people know about this.
M has pop notes and colorful color pens.

At first, I wrote seriously about movies and wrote how I like M, but I laughed at the diary that M returned from.
She wrote that these customers came and talked stupidly. That was written in color with a highlighter pen. Moreover she cut out and pasted her bikini photo.
It is an era when photo booths are not yet available.
I came across her sense of this.
Since the movie was also a common hobby of two people, we wrote variously, but she was cutting out the face of the actor from the magazine. She stuck a seal, it was a pop anyway.
Both of them were fans of Andy Warhol, but M taught Warhol. And I remember buying a book collection. I see that she likes Warhol.
I did not show this to my colleagues, and there were people who knew the existence of the exchange diary, but I did not show it to anyone.

After M 's work was done, we met at the bar, we relaxed a bit by drinking juice.
There was a call from her, "There is a change diary."
That bar was open till late at night, there were few such stores in rural areas, M occasionally used it.
But the manager of the bar was my high school senior. He was always at the store, he was a reputation that everyone was scared.
He had a rare tattoo in his arms at that time, he was fashionable, but everyone told me that it would be troublesome to get angry.
That senior was about three years older than me, honestly I did not like him and I also disliked everyone to be afraid of him.
I disliked them because I was unhappy with the local unique power relationship of that kind.
I dislike a strange power relationship. Although it is not an unrelated problem if it relates to my work. To me, he is just a bar manager.
M was a box seat at the bar, reading a book drinking something like orange juice.
I ordered the same thing as her when I entered the store and sat down.
When she gave me an exchange diary, she said, "Today, the guests were drunk and I got drunk a bit." I asked her, "After drinking the juice, shall we drive around there?"
As I worked almost at home when I was finished, I thought she was pretty drunk on that day. Or perhaps I was wondering why she wanted to see me.

A manager who brought the juice said, "Both of us are not in the box seat, please come to the counter."
It was rather wide bar, but usually one employee was present but that day was only that man of the manager.
Because we were only customers, it would be easier for him to come to the counter.
That man said "What's this?", and picked up our exchange diary that was on the table at the box.
M strongly said to him that "It is ours," he turned the diary without permission.
I took a note from his hand and saying "Do not see a person 's diary without permission", the man looked angry.
"I do not know if you are the son of a tunnel company, but recently you heard that you had everything on your way, if you do not change that attitude, I will sink you" he threatened me.
M heard of it, she shouted "That's ugly".
"Sinking" is a word used by yakuza.
The man said, "You are still young, you are in bad attitude". I replied in this way, "It has nothing to do with you."
Then, "You, do not be great", he further threatened me, so "normal, nobody sees without a permission, you do not know such common sense" I replied.
And I said "If you harass M's shop, bring something to the site of my tunnel construction". I handed out 10,000 yen from my wallet, including today's payment, and handed it to him.
"Please buy something at the construction site," I taught him the location of the construction site.
"M came alone, but you can not surely come," I continued.
The man looked angry. "You, do you quarrel with me?" I said. "I do not like such a bad way of saying.
While listening to M sideways, laughing like flirting on purpose, she said "say that! Tell him more".
I seemed to laugh at the instigation of M, but I finally endured it.
I thought that both M and I could get through in any situation.
I thought that it would be no use even if I stayed there any more, and I said to go out to M. And I inform him, "We admit that you are a big guy when you come alone to the construction site, but we also use dynamite and do not run over by a dump truck." And I left the bar.

I went outside the store and laughed a lot with M.
"You are the only one complaining to that man," she laughed.

Then we went to a love hotel with a car.
I think the trouble at the bar is also one cause, but M was excited even in bedAfter having sex, M asked, "Do you think he will come to your construction site?" When I answered, "I am the same idea as you,"she laughed.

After all, the manager of the bar did not come to the construction site.
A few years passed and I completely forgot about that and went to his bar, he made it very uncomfortable.
So, "Oh, I remembered that sort of thing happened," I remembered.

It is whether the exchange diary with M lasted a few months or not.
At the end M still has it.
It was a lot of work if I stayed with M, but it was exciting.

The exchange diary probably has thrown away already.
However, I think that there was not such a pop exchange diary back in those days.

After that, that man 's bar is not now.



End of 6 episodes

Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

1 件のコメント:

  1. It’s nice sharing! Sexy gartered lingerie is on sale at the stocking store www.00701.com .

    返信削除