2017年9月8日金曜日

"Woman of the garter belt" Episode 7

The goal is a complete translation of 15 episodes
Complete translation in 9/8

Episode 7


I think that I will write what I remember about "women of the garter belt" series now.

At the Keitai novel site I am writing about C, but they are similar in some way.
They have a solid sense of values. And they will not compromise.
C was not a whim, but jokes liked each other.
Also, from other people's perspective, they both look cocky in common.
I seem to like a strong lady, but it is important that there was love.

The relationship with M is a few months, but it may be quite long if I put in a friend relationship.
The memory around here is ambiguous. It is already over two decades ago.
I think that the relationship between a man and a woman may have been the most exciting about summer.
The memorable thing is because there are many summer clothes when M is private clothes, but memorization is ambiguous.

M told me to go swimming in the summer, but that is fine, but I did not want M to come in absolute bikini.
I did not like strangers to see M. My jealousy could not forgive it.
Now, the young girl goes to the esthetic normally, but at that time it was only a special person to go to the estheties. M always had an esthetic care of the body.
However, at that time, whitening was not tolerated as it is now, M was a somewhat easy to get sunburn, she was tanned as soon as she went to the sea.
M enjoyed it and knitting her hair when it turned black.

At that time, in my town, only M knitted her hair.
When I was associating with her, M was not a knitted hairstyle.
Anyway, she says to go swimming, but where is good?
I did not like the beach where young people gather.
Now I think that was a trivial thing but I wanted to make sure that M's body was not shown to others at that time as much as possible.
So I went to the south and tried to make it a beautiful but country beach where young people do not come.
M was OK with that.
"I have never been there, which is good," she said.

M was born a bit far from the city and had more mountains and rivers than the ocean, so she said that if she became an adult she wanted to go to the sea a lot.
M came with a T - shirt to a short - sleeved shirt that cut off jeans. Of course she also had a change of clothes.
It took about an hour to go to the beach, at that time the road was not well organized.
To my surprise, there are lots of young people surprisingly.When stopping the car, M took off his T - shirt and shorts.
It was a fluorescent orange bikini and it was quite a high leg.
I looked at the body of M to see artwork.
M had a height of one meter fifty fifty, but my breasts were big and the style was very good, so the bikini looked nice.
M told me "Please take a picture with Polaroid". When I took her, M tore it, saying "This is no good".
M had confidence in her body so she could not like the pictures taken with Polaroid and she broke the picture.
When she got drunk she became ambiguous and a lot of pictures remained.

I also went to M and the sea when I got a swim suit.
M was in high spirits when she entered the sea and swam, and she was going to sink it on me.
I also enjoyed having not mind carefully around me.
As there were many young people, I was curious at the beginning, but I came to think that it was good to have this beach.

I drank warm coffee at rocks and warmed the cold body. Because there was no person there, I felt sexual excitement in M.
M smiled and said, "I should say what you are thinking now," I smiled and tell a lie, but she was pursuing even more.
"You are excited about underwear than swimwear," M, said. I answered, 'You are right'
M talked like a stranger to another, "When I take a shower on my way, I will change my underwear, so you should endure it."
I came to this beach and thought that it was good as a result, as the sun was leaning, we dropped salt water by taking a shower made easily.

When we were headed to the parking lot, the man called "M - chan".
When turning around, a tall man and his companion were watching M.
M took a bad face for a moment but said, "I have not seen you for a while, since I came with my boyfriend today, please do it again." But a tall man said, "Let's talk about it because it's been a long time ago."
I think that the height of a man exceeded one meter eighty.
My colleague and the same age of M was 180 cm, but I was not particularly conscious of being tall, so I guess the man was taller than that.
The man was quite handsome with good overall fitness, but I did not like it somehow, including his friends.
I felt that the age of a man was the same as mine or slightly above.

M strongly replied, "I said that I am coming with my boyfriend."
The man seemed surprised at M's angry voice, but he saw me.
I was sitting holding the driftwood instinctively falling in my hand.
My eyes met with the man, so I kept watching men all the time without looking away.
Because it was defeat when diverted at such times.
The man replied, "Well, you are going out with that little boyfriend," he carelessly said. , M picked up a nearby stone and seriously threw him.
Although the man ran away, he knew M was seriously angry and he said nothing more.

We returned to town by car, but M was silent for a while. And she said, "That man, who was dating at high school time."
She added, "My blemish when I was young."
That man was senior to me by two years.
I felt a little shrewd for that man. I said it to M. "He is tall, he is a handsome guy." Then M seriously refuted to me. "If a man is tall and handsome, why would you lose to everyone?"
"Al Pacino of 'Serpico' is small, but he was so strong and intellectually strong," M said.
"Serpico" is the earliest masterpiece of Al Pacino, but M was watching it as well.
I said, "It's not like that, but I'm jealous of him."

M changed the talk and laughed, "It might be delicious today because it has a salty flavor."
M switched from swimming suit to underwear.
When I forced the car in the mountain path, I had a salty taste of M.
When sex is over, M laughs "You can be confident, because your 'Serpico' has momentum.
We enjoyed and we went back home by car.

Immediately from that day, I was out for a meeting at another construction site.
At the time there were several construction sites in the local area, and the employees worked in mutual aid to each other. It was not my site, but I was asked to help other work on the site.
Naturally the workers at the scene were also familiar with them and I felt relaxed.
I was attending the original deal and discussion with the workers and there were about ten workers and me and the director there in the prefabricated office.

Several people came into the room, starting with the director of the original deputy. I was a little surprised because there was M's previous boyfriend that met the other day at the beach.
I asked the nearby worker, "Does that tall young respondent officials can work?" The workers only smiled at their nose.
The meeting was satisfactorily completed, but that tall official noticed me on the way.
I also noticed the person, but I ignored him because I should not put in my feelings at the meeting.
Because this workplace was busy, I stayed for about a week and decided to work here.

On this construction site I was on a machine, running around with chores.
I passed the man a few times, but this time I was busy, I had no time to make opponents of him.
At one point, I was on a dump to help bring out the soil after tunnel dynamite was set up.
It was scary at first to move old dumps at a great speed, but this was the easiest if I got used to it.

However, the moment I left the tunnel that day, I found that the dump I was on was leaning.
I thought that the tire was thrown into the mud or I thought that the tire had flattened, I slowed the speed and ran to the place of tire change.
It is common in tunnel construction sites, but in such a case several workers will exchange new tires in a few minutes.
Even then, a worker who noticed the punk ran and tried replacing the tire with me immediately, but the machine which removes the bolt of the tire failed halfway along.
I was going to go for a substitute occasion, behind the man was standing.
One worker shouted, "Are you standing without any help ?, get the opportunity as soon as possible, are you a giant weed?"
Apart from large-scale general contractors, former contractor officials have to understand the overall work to a certain extent. For example, in Okinawa, a former employee was driving a dump.
It was not uncommon for something to be done with chores, especially when the staff were young. The responsible officer said to our workers, "Train young officials."
Especially it was commonplace in a small subcontractor, and that man's site was such a place.

That man ran quickly to bring an alternative machine.
One worker told him to spit out that "he is useless." And he told me, "He absolutely brings something different, so will you go get it?"
I understood well the position of the man there and the man's evaluation from the workers. I was laughing while running.
I passed the man, but again he was running with a different machine in his hand sweating.
I shouted at him, "That machine is useless, you are useless,"
Looking at his face, it was clearly disappointing.

Later, when I talked about it in M's bar, M laughed. "You took revenge on him" I answered with a smile, "I did not care"
"If other people are tall and handsome, are you inferior to them?" M said, but M was right.
M told me that I was drinking, "You can have more confidence".
After that, "Because my boyfriend is such a wonderful person," M said with a laugh.
"You are  ' Serpico ' of a pervert." M said so that and showed a beautiful tooth and laughed.



End of episode 7

Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿