2017年9月8日金曜日

Dream of publication of English essay

English translation of episode 7 is over today
Episode 6 had ended on September 4
It is not particularly focused on English translation
A lot of everyday chores
I do not have much time to concentrate


Still it became possible to translate English in about 4 days
I am aiming for a complete translation of all 15 episodes of essay
I feel that the possibility has come to light
Finally I made it half
It may be too optimistic, but ...


Another idea is floating
If I can complete the essay
It is a dream that I can publish English essays
Of course, it is necessary for experts to check
"Completion in Machine Translation" ... Does not it become a topic
 


Because a dream is a dream
As a delusionist

Various delusions come to mind
Even if it can be realized or not
This blog challenging various possibilities
 


Because it is useless and originally
I am aiming for a complete translation
I was able to enjoy the rest after that
Naturally publication is also one goal of making a work
If so, publication of an English translation book is also a matter of course

I definitely want to realizeI feel like this is realistic
It is only hope without any basis 
The work to translate is
I will reread the essay

Various episodes
It becomes work to remember and memorize 
That's what I think
Novelization of essay
I wanted to know more about M

I want to know the backbone of her spirit 
Why has become such a charming woman?
I want to know that 
That charm at that youth 
That autonomy

After her 
I wrote the fiction that he reunited twenty years later
I am encouraging authors to write fiction
Her mysterious spiritual history with fiction
I wanted to know the history of M's family

Such fiction
I hope the day that can be read 
The author says he will not feel like writing yet
Hope to be like that
And I do what I do
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿