2017年9月12日火曜日

"Woman of the garter belt" Episode 8

The goal is a complete translation of 15 episodes
Complete translation in 9/12

Episode 8

I might keep a series of "women of the garter belt" a little more.
I think that the essence of this essay is nonfiction, even though there is a memory difference in myself.
Well, if there is even one person reading it, I would like to write, sometimes I am self-satisfied.
Desire to self-approve is strong, but this is another good and self-satisfactory.
Whether it will continue in the future, the schedule is unknown though.

M is attractive. I think that I am childish at that time.
Still young love is nice.
M did not impose her own values on others, but she seems not to want to endure something.
M seems to have thought that it may be better to step out to some extent what sort of social order or what is considered commonplace.
M was bold with regard to sex, and it was okay if anything that everyone would not do, as long as her feelings improved.
M was not a pervert, though she was young, but she had a challenging spirit.

Even though it was bright at the hotel in the beginning, it was ok.
M has opened his legs, something like this is going on, this feeling, something like spreading that place and showing it to me.
I think that she is really shy because she is always laughing, but she thinks she wants to be glad and wanted to teach me the point of pleasure as soon as possible.
"It was actually embarrassing," she said later.

I was doing so-called cunniling, and I licked her anal at one moment.
M seems there was pleasant feeling while saying that it was no good.
I licked the anal while holding down M intentionally, and slowly touched my anal with my fingers.
Then, I tried putting my fingers in her anal fairly.
I will quit if she dislikes seriously, but M seemed pleasant while resisting but I continued.
I put my fingers deeply and moved lightly, and I am giving her cunnilingus, she quickly went.
M told me not to blame her ass like angrily. she also said that she had not had anal sex yet, and then I began to blame her ass.
Anal sex has resistance to each other, I quit and quit.
In a while M became to blame my ass while licking me as much as repaying.
M used a finger, but its movement was delicate.
I also realized that anal is pleasant for men. It was embarrassing.

Apart from M, there was only one woman who did such a thing.
M wanted pleasure, I also tried to answer it. But it was not abnormal acts, there was affection.
Thinking now, me and M were greedy with sexual pleasure despite being young.
Even though everyone does not do it, she hated restraining herself.
It was one of the M beliefs that "the common sense of the public does not apply to me".
I think M is honest with pleasure about sex now. She is the type she want to make others feel comfortable, she was obedient and natural, not abnormal.

However, she responded neatly and it was an adult because she was able to switch ON OFF properly.
For example, when I took the elderly workers to the bar, she was on a suitable joke looking at the elderly workers.
She was caring so as not to disgrace the man.

It reminded me that when I worked in the office for a long time, as I started dating with M, I worked with jackets and abnormal trousers.
It was a natural feeling to do so rather than saying that such clothes were forced around.
When I worked in the office for a long time, I was wearing a tie with my father's order, but since I was the main worker at the construction site, I rebel against my father and wear a necktie did not do it.
Of course it was a TPO, so when I had to wear a suit or a tie, I did that.

I have said to M, "I do not want to put on the company's outdated pants and jackets."

M was listening to the story and thought that "If it is an absolute company policy, you will have to do it, but if absolutely it is not you would like you".

Because it was not absolute, I switched to a beautiful work clothes when doing office work in the office.
In other words, it is work wear to sneakers.

From my uncle who was a managing director, "It is too rough in that outfit", but "The basic of my work is a worker at a construction site, so if there is something it will be good to go with work clothes, is not it good "I said back.
Then the young man changed to a beautiful work clothes when working in the office.
Everyone, if something happened, it was easier for him to go to the construction site with the same clothes.
From clerk clerks, I was told that young people were rough for that. "The clerk is also important, but we are the most important on the construction site." However, as soon as something happens on the scene, saying that we will go to the scene immediately, there was also a rebound in that.
I am not fooling a clerk, but I can find a substitute for a clerk who subcontracts a construction company soon.

However, there are not many substitutes for competent workers.

The tunnel construction work is special.

I wanted to work with workers by learning welding and machines at that time rather than memorizing the affairs.
Afterward my father's company went bankrupt, I think that my choice at that time was no mistake.
Also, when the new site began, I borrowed a private house because the lodging building was not quite decided, but it was close to the bar.
I often wear work clothes with full-scale work specifications and return to my dormitory.
Nighttime work interrupted halfway, and I sometimes send workers to accommodation.
M says "Please come to the store with full-fledged work clothes specifications next time", but I answered, "This is very dirty and will inconvenience other customers."
M replied, "We do not see full-fledged work clothes, I do not mind being dirty, it's cool to be dirty."
Although I said I will go if there is opportunity, I had not had a chance to go as it was.

However, at some point my work ended midway, so I sent the workers to the lodgings.
I told the young employees to return the mini bus, I entered the city at night with full-fledged work specifications.
Because it is work clothes using complete tunnel, people passing through were surprised.
I am wearing a safety vest in my work clothes, a dust mask on my neck, and safety shoes.
The waist is wrapped with a belt with minimal working tools.Moreover, it is quite dirty.
I took off the dirty helmet and I had it in my hand.
From drunk people, I was wearing a safety vest so I was told to be a security guard, but they were surprised when I answered that I was workers of the tunnel. In my town the tunnel company was famous for being a good company.

Before entering M 's shop, I drank beer with snacks that middle - aged women are doing. "Oh, it's sturdy," she was surprised, it looked like she did not want me to stay long.
I thought about going to the M shop, but thinking that if there were other customers it would bother me, I slowly opened the door.
M was saying "Welcome" with a feeling of discomfort without looking at me.
When I heard the voice of M, I thought that there were probably no customers, so I entered saying "Tralala!"
Looking at me, M was surprised and looked very happy.
"Wow !! Really cool", she said.
As she said "wear a helmet", I got a helmet. Then she said, "That is the best."
"Please drink it with a helmet as it is", M said pleased.
"I do not know how other people say, but I think that work clothes are cool and you also do not need to be shy if that job has pride.
And at the door of the bar, I do not write work wear banning ", she said.

"I do not know what the world is but it is OK if people like you absolutely support you if you dislike them, and most importantly if you think that you are good That is the best",she said.
"Steve McQueen is famous for going to the funeral for Bruce Lee with clothes such as jeans and G jean but it is not fun to be bound by common sense even if it can not be done."
I laughed, "Steve McQueen is special."

Then M looked at the work clothes closely, tried a dust mask, wore a helmet and it looks fun.
She cared about whether work clothes suits her or she was really impressed with work clothes.
There were no other customers, M said to sit next to me, "You smell of sweat and oil"
M saying "You are sexy" has kissed.

Customers came after that, but as soon as they saw my work clothes they went back as early as to escape.
Every time M giggled.
And M was laughing, saying "Return home!", After the customers returned.
She was smiling with her usual naughty face.
M did not impose her sense of value on people. Although she is still young, she said, 'I should go the way I believe in myself.'
I do not want to write a talk about sex with this essay, I think that M wanted to be as free as possible as much as possible.
It seems easy, but it is actually difficult.

It has been more than 20 years since I broke up with her, but I think that M still is going to believe herself.
Although we have various restrictions when we become adults, I think how we can do it freely.


End of episode 8

Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿