2017年9月18日月曜日

"Woman of the garter belt" Episode 9

The goal is a complete translation of 15 episodes
Complete translation in 9/17

Episode 9


As I continue to write about M, I guess there are people people are wondering what my fans are doing, but that can not be helped.
People who want to read can do it.
What is different from writing on the site is that I place a so-called gemstone here in the blog and write I can not write on the site.
I can write it with sex as well I try to write it finally, but it is likely to deviate from the root of this talk so will will refrain it as much as possible.

I am enjoying writing M now.
One of the reasons is now variously painful, but I have been forgotten by writing M.
Also, after writing M, I remember many things at that time.
One characteristic of writing is that we recall something by writing.
This time, M and one episode will be introduced.

M is a mischievous and strong woman who was cool in a certain part, but it was an interesting relationship with our dog.
When I was about 20 years old when I returned home after a long time, my house was newly built and dogs were in there.
The house was a big house from a rented house. I was surprised at "What".
At that time I was working in Kyoto or Fukuoka.
The memory of that time is not certain.
I was surprised at the new construction of the house, but the problem is a dog.
Since I was bitten by a dog since I was a child, I was not good at dogs. Nonetheless, my parents had a dog while I was away from home.
That is also Great Pyrenees.
When I saw the dog for the first time, it was a small white cute dog, but I knew that this would be big, so I thought why they kept it.

My sister wanted a dog, went to a pet shop with her father, it seems that my father liked the dog.
However, although it is female, it grows to about 40 kilograms when growing up.
I was disappointed. Because they know that I do not like dogs because they keep it.
I hate dogs, but watching dogs is no problem. A small dog was ok.
I liked to see it.
It can not be helped if my sister and dad keep a dog.

I chose the dog's name B.
This B will become a member of our house, although it bothers us very much afterwards.
The new construction of the house and the big dog are telling the temporary prosperity of our house.
I want to write about it someday.

When I got acquainted with M, B has already become an adult dog anymore.
When B stood up, there was about my shoulder. At the beginning, I was scared of B who became adult dogs.
In those days I got used to B and had a walk with B for a while, but since B is big, I will be pulled.
B goes where he want to go.
One time, B did not do anything whatsoever, so I got angry, B came back fighting. At that time, I became frightened to remember that "Ah! I was not good at dogs."
Since that happened, B began to look down on me.

Dogs seemed to have a ranking of families, I was the bottom ranking.

When I walked, I was scared when attacked by B. At that time, everyone told me that it was good to be bullish to B, "Time is already late."
Even with such a thing, I was doing good with B.
B was given a fairly large garden and it was visible from the outside.
B did not come to the office room of the former company where I lived at the time, but since she thought B was cute as she saw B, M came to the room to touch B.
When I ask M to "Did you keep a dog," M answered "I do not own it but B is cute". To M that does not have a dog, B jumps like it is stunned.
People who keep dogs are ok because they have a smell, but those who do not have dogs are dangerous.
When M tried to stroke, B jumped over to her.
B has tried M by jumping to M.
Even if B flew over to her, she did not fear, but caressed the head of B.
Usually, when a big dog jumps for the first time, even an adult is afraid, M is not scared at all.
After a while, B who got calm waved the tail.
It is a sign that B acknowledged M.

However, when B jumped over, M 's arm was scratched with B' s claws and blood was coming out. I took a first aid kit, saying "Are you OK?" M disinfected and pasted a plaster, she was playing with B.
"I wonder if you are a Nausicaa," I laughed.
M laughed and said, "You are too scared." M is opposite to me, she did not know anything scary at all.
I took her to the walk of B several times, but B seems to like M, B has been following her as much as my sister and father.
Looking at M walking with B, the weight is almost the same as M. However, M scolds severely when she scolds B. So, M was controlling B with lead.

I thought that it was amazing to see M.

I know that my father and sister always go for a walk with B as they always go, but it is terrible to control a large dog that M goes only occasionally.
B was a big dog and had long hair, but at that time I went to the pet shop once a month to have B's hair washed cleanly.
The shampooing fee for a large dog is quite expensive. It was surely about 10,000 yen.
We also made a cabin of B and we also attached a simple cooler for the summer.
B was said to be weak in the summer.
Even so, large dogs like B can not easily be kept at a common house.
When washing B in the pet shop, there were times when the washing time was early and late.
In most cases, my father or sister picked up B, so B was sitting and lonely, but he was happy to shake his tail. But B did not get into the car often, despite asking to return.

At one time I decided to pick up B with M.
My father told me to go and it happened to think that M was on the car at that time.
M is delighted. She liked B.
When M and I go to pick up, B ignored me and played around with M.
People who like B unusually came to pick me up.
Until getting in the car, M was playing B.
Because I let him play for a while, B got obediently this time.
I admired that M would deal with large dogs well.
I put B on the back seat, but it was hard to play with M sitting in the passenger seat. But M was also pleased.
When I tell that to my sister later, "B looks at people properly" I was told.
I was looked down on by B. A dog is clever.

Even if I and M had separated, I became estranged for a while, and after that my friendship continued, but M was always worried whether B was energetic or not.
M was concerned about B.
When I go for a drink at M 's shop, on the way back, M stuffed jerky and canned food in bags and said "Souvenir to B".

And the company went bankrupt and ran away temporarily from the house, but decided to leave B. Since I have baits and water for my acquaintance, I asked him to come and see B sometimes.
We tend to think about only ourselves, certainly forget B.
When I was hiding in M room for a while, M suddenly remembered B and asked me "Is B healthy?"
"I have temporarily placed B in the original house but now B is OK."

M started to worry about B in the future, not my concern. "If I calm down, I will take care of B" I answered.
My sister temporarily keeps B, and after that my father finally takes care of B.
M tells me that I should take care of the body, of course, on my parting with M, but put a large bag containing a large amount of canned and jerky in the back of the light van, "give it to B" said.
In those days M, life would not have been easier than before, she put in what she bought for M in a big bag.
And M, rarely laughing, with a serious face, said, "Because the dog is also family."
M would have seriously worried about B, did not she?
B was sick but lived long, but I was sorry that I could not contact M when B died. However, I think that it was good not to inform M.

I wrote a certain aspect of M this time.
M loved without fear of B of the Great Pyrenees Dog from the beginning.

I think that M was a favorite person even for B.



End of episode 9

Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿