2017年8月27日日曜日

"Woman of the garter belt " Episode 5

The goal is a complete translation of 15 episodes
Complete translation in 8/30

Episode 5

I think that " Women of Garter Belt" series, including this one, can write at best three works or two works.
Or it may end with this.
I can not say anything.
Talks over two decades ago, sometimes I remember when I write it, or sometimes I completely forget it.

It may be too beautiful M, but I think that the man who was loved by M at that time thinks the same way.
However, a man swayed without being loved by M would not think so.
M was fickle, had strong preferences and confidence. I think that there were many women who did not like her.
I think that it is such a protruding existence.
Besides, when a young person, I think that it is sometimes impossible to forgive that if the head rotates well, the opponent is stupid.

M was such a woman. And M was left a bar from her in-law aunt. Twenty years ago, it was still an old bar.
Although the times are in the middle of the nineties, I think the region was still bubble.
Even in rural areas snacks and lounge clubs are crowded with glittering shops, M shops are small old-fashioned snacks behind the building's first floor.
There was a counter, there was a box at first for sorry but it was full if ten people included it.
Forcibly putting in, we took the company guys and workers and lent it to about 20 people and launched it, but I remembered that it was quite painful.
Also, M seldom invites active customers and pick up customers from stores, so M's shop had many middle-aged customers.
When I saw her, she was about to start managing the bar.
I think that it was still about a year.
I do not remember exactly what M's previous work did, but I heard that she was doing clerk at the center of the prefecture.
However, even if M is hidden, the number of young customers will gradually increase even for a narrow city, but when I was going out, the proportion of young customers was very low.
My father's company employee was young, but that was the main customer of M's shop.
At that time, almost all got along well and did not get disliked from M because they did a beautiful drinking method. Also, because everyone knew that M is my girlfriend, there was no man to hand out to her.
If anything, M disliked a young visitor.
Because she felt the rough people who came to urge oneself troublesome, she still said that it would be better that it was middle-aged.

However, middle-aged people were attracted to the charm of M and should have wanted to be her lover.
The doctor of the hospital was representative, but there was A of the bank clerk elsewhere.

A was in the mid-40s, and he always had a beautiful appearance.
He liked Ralph Lauren, he wore polo shirts and slacks of Ralph Lauren.
Ralph Lauren was decided as a fashion of a little upscale thinking at the time.
At least in my local city, there was such a tendency.
Both myself and M do not like Ralph Lauren and we called that person "Mr. Ralph" among us.
A had a beautiful appearance, but he was plump and his hair was considerably thin.
He seemed to be divorced, no children, he wanted to be in good relationship with M.
It is usually quite adult, but sometimes it was imminent to M as alcohol goes in too much.

At one point, A persistently wanted to raise his TAG Heuer watch to M.
M had no choice but to take that time and decorate it in the store, the next day he came to the shop and brought it home, M was laughing.
If it's usual M, she may have sold the watch to the pawnbroker, but since M knew the character of sticky A, she put it in the store.
Also, M was laughing, "TAG Heuer is cheap so it will not be a big money."

One day, when I was alone in the bar of M and was excited with stupid talking with M, A has come to drunk completely.
A began to made in love to M after singing several songs.
I was watching trying to leave when the next customer came.
At that time his attitude towards M was more relentless than ever. I was looking with a smile.
He listened to M, "Let's go for a meal", "Please tell me a phone number", "Where is your house?", But M properly treated.
A was obstinacy but not violent and he was conscious of the presence of me or was braking.

Among them, A steadily drank the water split with a rock, and told M to dance cheek dance.
At that time bar, lounges and clubs, middle-aged people said they would soon dance teak dance.
Cheek dance only wants to touch the body of a girl, but probably it was suitable for the Japanese who is not good at dancing.
Especially in the Philippine pub I got invited from girls, so I had the experience of dancing several times.
Even now, the men in the late 50s who are ten years older than myself are sometimes annoyed by inviting women to dance teak dance.
I was shocked at A who wanted to dance with M, although the store was narrow and the girl was only M. I was watching the progress between A and M while smoking cigarettes.
M clearly showed irritation to persistent A, but she was trying to calm him.
M looked at me a couple of times with a glance, but I neglected it on purpose.
I was perplexed with M's usual caprice, so I wonder if I wanted to see M in trouble. Also, the behavior of A was too miserable and interesting, maybe I wanted to see it a little more.
It might be better to help as soon as possible, but at the time I was just looking.
A did not ask M's saying "impossible" and said, "Tsunoda ☆ Hiro's song" Mary Jane. "
At that time the karaoke was useless unless the girl had to put the laser disc. M said "I do not it".
By the way, Tsunoda Hiro's song "Mary Jane" was also a classic song of teak dance.

A permanent fight continued between M and A, but M suddenly turned toward me. "If I dance, younger one is better," M told me.
I was about to drop down the smoked cigarette.
Because I thought that 'You should not say it '.
Then A turned towards me and asked, "Are you often coming though with M?"
"I do not have such a reason", I laughed and devolved.
Then, he asked, "Where did you finish high school?"
I told my own high school properly.
A became a disdainful looking eyes.
In a small town, my high school was a bad and stupid gathering. A clearly changed his attitude.
He asked, "What is your job and what is your name?"
I got angry.
I was tired of those who judged people on educational background.

I told my company and my name that I am working in a tunnel.
The attitude of A changed so soon ago.

When I was told company name and name, it seems that my company was trading with A's bank, and it was understood that my last name was the son of a president or a related person.
My company name at the time was well-known, if I was a son there or a related person, he probably thought that his position was not good.
I will not forgive him. I additionally added, "I will withdraw all deposits from A's bank tomorrow and tell it to other employees."
Although there were only a few deposits, exaggeratedly said.
If the other person looks down at me and brings me strength, I should oppose it with a lie.
Unusually when I looked at my wallet, because my business card was in, I handed it to Mr. A and said that I would like to take care of you.
A was knocked out and it was like being thrown out of the ring.
A told M to come again, he apologized to me for repetition many times.
And he said, "I will go to the company even tomorrow so please deposit the matter."
I answered. "First apologize to M and give her a tip."
A said "I will do that" in honorific words to me. A also said "I do not need a change" to M, ran down to M and me many times and ran away.

M cleaned up the seat of A as if nothing had happened. After that M put the laser disk. "Mary Jane" was played.
And M touched the counter and jumped over quickly and came to this side.
I saw the girl who jumped the counter for the first time. Moreover, she was wearing a mini skirt.
M told me to take my hand and stand up, "Dance like Al Pacino of ' Scent of a Woman' "
"Scent of a Woman" is a movie that I recommended to M recently and she liked it.
In particular, she liked the scene where a former soldier blinded by Al Pacino dances a tango with a young woman.
This is a famous scene in the film.
M strongly stepped on my foot with a heel first.
"You made it as soon as you could help me," M said with a laugh.
I said, "It was a foul to put out the company name was a foul," M laughed, "In that case it can not be helped".
Anyway I moved my legs and brought them closely together and in a narrow bar we danced not knowing whether it was cheek dance or tango.
When M finished dancing, she said, "I can not quite dance like that", but she sat next to me with a satisfying expression.
I said, "It's a masterpiece with an Al Pacino and an actress."

When we were sitting side by side, we caught a lust and kissed, but when the door of the shop began to empty, M stood up calmly. M enters the counter from the entrance of the counter neatly, and said "Welcome".
He was a colleague of my company.
At the moment he came, he noticed the mood of us and said, "I will take it back." M told him, "Enter in and listen to it because there was something funny ago."
Again M talked to him about the previous story, a little exaggeratedly.
I also happily listened to it and drank it, but gradually noticed the pain in my foot that was stepped on by M.

I can not remember the smell of M when she came next to me, but I can still remember the appearance of M who jumped over the counter.
That day, M did not wear garter belts.


End of 5 episodes

Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

1 件のコメント:

  1. It’s nice sharing! Sexy gartered lingerie is on sale at the stocking store www.00701.com .

    返信削除