2017年8月14日月曜日

Reason for translating essay in English

Everyone in the movie and stage related companies
To directors / producers


Reason for translating essay in English

I can not speak English
Google or Webbero's
Using the translation function
I am doing an English translation of an essay
I will write the reason.


The essay is
Takayama writer wrote
"A woman with a garter belt"
  A woman named M with mid-20s and an author
Spelling the memories of youth
 


I was fascinated by a woman named M
I want to see M on the screen
I want to see M on stage
I devised an essay
I want to create a movie or stage


I will be 70 this year
As the last challenge
I made up my mind to tackle essay work
I do not have any experience, personal connections or financial strength
Possibility to 0% challenge


In my life so far
I did not do anything
Even if there is something I want to do
I was giving up that I should not be able to do it
But now I do not want to finish my life without doing anything


Even if you do not get results
Even if I can not realize my dream
I had better do than do not do anything
More than giving up without doing nothing
Anyway I will try


First step forward
I thought that was important
Let's do whatever we can
It may cause inconvenience to people
It may be ignorant, reckless and polite


Making it into a movie or stage
For animation or novelization
Send an e-mail to affiliates
Call on foreigners to make a work
For that I also started to translate essays into English


Finally I completed English translation of episode 1 and episode 2
There are now 15 episodes
I will aim for that complete translation
The author also feels attached to this essay
A few additional essays may increase


About the contents of my essay
About the woman who fascinated me
I have not written anything
Although I sometimes mean poor explanation
Anyway, I think that you should read the essay


At that time, M was 23 years old or 24 years old
M had a firm sense of values
It will not shake anything
M does not pretend to be a man or power
But M was also a childlike mischievous girl


Please read the essay "The girl of the garter belt"
Draft this essay
I am aiming for creation
To all affiliates / stakeholders
Appeals to producers, directors, screenwriters and writers


Please lend the power of everyone
Attractive M in movies and theaters
To make it work
Please give M a chance
Please make M a heroine



Thank you for reading
 Nameless_Layman 
 

"Woman of the garter belt" Takayama work Essay

Episode 1 2

Japanese blog Essay All 15 episode

  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿