2017年8月22日火曜日

"Woman of the garter belt" Episode 4

The goal is a complete translation of 15 episodes.
 Complete translation in 8/27
 

Episode 4
 

For the "girl in the garter belt", the manager also has quite a passion.
It is not necessary for the manager's wishes to come true.
I think that it is important to move more than that.
I also think a lot about the future.
In that sense I am older at the mobile novel site but I think I can do it a lot.

I thought that I would like to write this charm of M yet to read back "Women of Garter belt".
It was a brilliant love when we were young.
It is more than twenty years ago, but it is remembered.

It may have been beautified, but I've dated dozens of women before, but I think recently that there are not ten people who gave me something.
M is one of them.

M and I frequently went to the center town of the prefecture, watched movies at the cinema, repeated shopping and date.
The movie I want to see has not been shown in our city yet. And, as we dated in a distant town, M worked at the bar, so her bad rumors did not come out.
Shopping is also difficult to get for some adults in our city.

Sometimes I buy somethimg for her, sometimes M has bought for me.
Anyway, because we both like movies, we have considered what to look at, sometimes our predictions have gone unexpected.
Although I forgot the title of the movie, it was a movie saying that a dragon roll will take place and it will be a panic, but it was not good.
I forgot the title of the movie. It turns into a panic with a tornado
It was a movie, but that was not good.
While talking about finishing the movie lightly, I told her we took it off this time.
It took about an hour and a half to go to the cinema at that time, so we regretted to each other that we could not choose a good movie.

But the most impressive thing this day is that M wore a garter belt with a mini skirt and wore black tights tights.
But it was M's sense that it did not feel like a crowd.
Normally, when we go to the movies, M was casual fashion like me.
It is a sneaker to jeans.
On the day before going to the movies, when I was lightly drinking at M 's bar, I had a meeting tomorrow what to do. At that time she said: "I will go tomorrow at NIKE sneakers I bought this before," I have not expected anything to come with mini skirts.
I was knocked out when I saw M wearing high heels with a black tight mini skirt.
I think M tried to surprise me.
There was such a thing between M and me often.But at that time, even though I drove a car for an hour and a half I was curious about M's mini skirt.
When I touched M 's thighs, my hands were hit hard with laughter.
After repeating it several times, we both became interesting and laughed a lot.
Touching it many times will be beaten, that was repeated.
During the screening of the movie, I was worried about a beautiful leg of M all the time.
"You are more concerned about my feet than a movie,"
She was laughing to say so.
I obediently answered that I was.
I was obedient to M.

Then we went shopping. At that time the shopping streets were also crowded and we were walking together.
That day was a holiday. Then the young man watches M and passes.
M is beautiful, style was also good. M's fashion is a mini skirt and net tights.
I wear sunglasses and I was next to M.
M had said that the young man who was watching hers was similar to someone, and she were laughing that they were ugly faces. For me, I did not want to see M with them.
So I said, I was laughed at M and returned like this.
"You are concerned about small things, are not you happy that your girlfriend is seen?"
Of course, I'm glad that my girlfriend is beautiful.
I was still young, I had such a weird feeling. "Do not look at my girlfriend."
When I said that, I waM knew that I was gentle, but on the other hand, I had very intense emotions.s laughed at M "pretty".
"I heard that there are many scary people around you, you seem to have been bad when you were in high school, but you said that such a thing is pretty," she said to me.

We entered a department store for young people through shopping streets.
Even now department stores and shopping districts are getting less, but at that time, shopping streets and department stores to shop.

M 's favorite brand was in that department store and we watched M' s shirt.
The clerk says your girlfriend is always cute. And she just watches us shop without being attached to us.
M takes out a lot of shirts and ask me which is good. So, I said seriously that the shirt earlier than this suits you.
A man says it is troublesome to shop with a girl, but I still like to go shopping with her.
Especially shopping with a fashionable woman is a lot of fun.
It is a type of trouble myself with shopping, so I know the feeling of women.
M finally bothered and bought two clothes that I said good, so I put on one clothes.
M in such a case, especially becoming subservient or not exaggerating, eh! Yay! she was pleased with obedience.
I like that kindness of her.

I went to buy a CD on that day.
M was also watching a lot together.
I bought a piece of Western music and a Southern All Stars CD of that time.  Because she said, "It is Southern's new score",  I ask her, "Is it necessary?" She said "I want it", so I bought another one for her.

As I write, at first glance M seems to demand money from men, but it was not so.
M was normal and she did not make a strange request.
I was sensitive at that time because I was seen as the son of the president of the company.
What is a woman approaching a man for what purpose? That is a problem.
I was a son of the president of the company so many people came approaching.
M was looking at me as a single man to the last.

We bought a CD and took an escalator to see the accessories on the upper floor and then return. Then two young people watching M from behind talked to her with a loud voice saying "Young lady, do you play with us."
M looked down, said, "You have no eyes, I'm with boyfriend, you idiot !!"
M is not short-tempered, it is not a weak personality type. And M was a thoroughly cold attitude to arrogant people.
However, the young men are obviously tiny.
Age is probably not different from us, I thought, "ah punk"
They were wearing flashy, bad sense shirt.
The two person's thugs were quite angry with M and me. From behind saying,"What did you say, Don't get so carried away."
They came right behind and I thought it was certain that we would have trouble if they got off the elevator.
M told me in a small voice laughing at me trying to get them to the toilet.
"You can beat about two people, are not you?" M said.

I was in my twenties at the time, and I went overseas at work and it was quite dangerous, so I had confidence that I could not lose if I had a fight. However, I thought that the place was troublesome in the department store.
If I do not knock them down, I will also annoy M.Do not mind anything like that, M seemed to make the man foolish again. She got off the escalator and started walking towards the toilet.
I thought that the goodness of the shape of the butt stands out as M walks with a quick walk and I accompany her as well.
Especially since she was wearing heels on this day, the originally cool looking even better.
Originally should think about how to beat the two people, but I was concerned about M's butt.
With this M, I was convinced that I could overcome this situation.
I do not know how I was convinced, but the fight is intuition.
Even if there are many opponents, I will win and, on the other hand, it is not always the case that this one is also one to one.


I hardly mistake my intuition.
I am engaged in tunnel construction and I have over 25 years experience. This intuition is also important in construction. For example, even if everyone thinks that it is a simple construction on that day, if you have 10 years of experience, you will start to feel that you should pay attention today.
There were other workers with such intuition.

Although the fight is the same, M has heard rumors of my fight, but in fact she has not seen my fight until this point.
I thought whether rumors of my fight are true, M is trying me.

M looked into the female toilet and went to a male toilet and said, "There are no people here."
Meanwhile, two people came along from behind while complaining.
I put the baggage I had on the shelf of the tray while saying "come to the toilet" to the two people.
At the moment when one of the guys entered the toilet, M approached the man and kicked the man's crotch with her knees.
She is a heel of a mini skirt, but she does not care such a thing.
I remembered M 's good motor nerve.
M put a few merciless kicks in his belly, where one was crouching, she was obviously enjoying and laughing.
M is not a crazy feeling, it is a feeling of enjoying normally.
Another male was upset at the moment of entering the toilet, feeling the dangers of herself.
I put a fist in the man's body, grasped the nape of the neck and hit the face several times on the wall of the toilet.
I had confidence in my strength and I thought I could win with M.
I was excited with knowing that a considerable amount of nosebleed appeared in a man and was barking at "Do not make light of me!"
M beat my shoulder plonk and said to escape. I returned to normal feeling immediately and I had a bag in my hand and escaped.
As I escaped, I stepped on the face of a man who was knocked down and crouched from M.

I and M ran down the department store's escalator.
M was laughing.
Showing beautiful teeth with good alignment of teeth M said, "After all, you were strong."
I came out of adrenaline, it was not innocent like M.
Anyway, we left the department store in a hurry.
Then a little walk and there was a bench so I sat there and noticed that I was trembling quite a bit when I tried to ignite a cigarette.
I did not want to show it to M.
It is common after the fight. It is normal for the hands to shake.
When M bought two kinds of juice of different kind in a nearby vending machine, she asked which one is better.
She was smiling. It seemed like a child after having a fun mischief.
I could not believe that she was kicking people until a while ago.

As I said, "Either is OK", M took over Puttop and handed it over.
At that time, the can juice still had a pull-top.
I think M was probably opened because I was aware of the tremor of my hand.
M was a woman who often pays attention to whom she likes.

I told her to drink the juice at once.
"Is it red today?"
When M was kicking the opponent, it was a mini skirt so I could see the garter belt and I could see the underwear.
M listened to it and laughed at "hits !!"
Although I fought a fight many times, I think that the girl was about M, even though there were a man who could make it a joke after such a thing.
M sitting next to me on the bench smoked my cigarette and blew the smoke, exaggeratingly she said "Bad."

While returning cigarettes to me, M said with laughter "You, sometimes chasing me with your eyes whenever you see a woman can stay with me, casually eyes, but if you do it this time it will be like a man just before." .
I was glad that M watched it so much, because she is a favorite woman.

I woke up the excitement of the fight and another excitement came.
When saying "Let's go home", I went to the parking lot early, kissed her in the car and quickly left the parking lot.
I kissed whenever the car stopped in the city with a signal etc.

However, I have put up with other things to look forward to later.
I wanted to strip her red underwear soon.
I wanted to go to a love hotel soon.
M knew about it and cried out with fun. "Fly away"

M 's smile was very beautiful even if looking from the side.


End of 4 episodes

Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿