2017年8月13日日曜日

"Woman of the garter belt" Episode 3

The goal is a complete translation of 15 episodes
Complete translation 8/20 

Episode 3



A story about two decades ago.

There are lots of memories with M, but they are young and memory is going far, but I write some episodes.

When I was still meeting M, we went to a big town and saw a lot of movies. In the cinema of a small town where we live, there are few films to be screened. M who saw "The Godfather" and "Carlito's Way" that I taught became a fan of Al Pacino.
The age of M is two years below me, so there was no generation gap, but the opponent is a girl.
She saw all of  "Godfather" and said. "That is a family movie in many ways, and young days Al Pacino is cool."

I like "Carlito's Way" as well, but she was somehow favorite.
She saw "Scarface" and "Sea Of Love" on video, but after all she seems to have liked "Carlito's way" the most.
When Carlito came back to town, there were scenes called here and there "Carlito! Carlito!", but she imitated it.

And we went shopping with the sunglasses which Carlito put on. She found a similar shape of sunglasses and said "I would buy it because it suits you."
That sunglasses suits me, but I got a pretty horrible face.
Still I was pushed by M and bought it.


I often went to the city most prefecture in M, but when I was shopping, the clerk was told that she was cute.
I always thought that the sales clerk cynically told me that I was not fit for M. Because I am not obedient.

M and I watched "Princess Mononoke" at the biggest movie theater in the prefecture, but I did not evaluate this movie at that time.
I thought that director Hayao Miyazaki was getting bigger and I thought that protecting nature was putting too much in front.
If I thought carefully, it was not so.
Nausicaa is also the reason to put nature protection in front.
It seems that I interpreted some sort of loneliness that I felt against Hayao Miyazaki's record hit work at the time.

Fans are selfish and people who love themselves become national filmmakers, but I am happy but on the other hand I think that it is a bit different.
From such a feeling, I think that I could not like the "Princess Mononoke".
To M, when saying that this time was not good, it was said while laughing, because it did not see the work purely.
At that time, I disagreed that it was different, but now I think M's pointed out correctly.
If you say so, you told me that if you are looking at the essence or if you are a fan, whatever you are saying, you said, I told you to quit Miyazaki's fans.
I understand that what M was talking about was a correct answer in the later years, but it was a rebound back then.
I was young and M was an adult.

M is after this, she saw "Porco Rosso" and "My Neighbor Totoro" that she have not seen yet on a rental video.
Her impression of watching a movie was this:"Both were good and I understand the meaning that you would recommend Porco Rosso."
"A man likes the movie world so much, it was good to see from a woman."
Then she also said:"I thought" My Neighbor Totoro "is for children, it was good not to be surprising"

Well, usually, since "Princess Mononoke" is hit, I do not want to borrow a movie that I have not bother watching, but M seems to be disgusting like that.
She chases the outbreak, but she dislike what she do not like.

She also said about fashion. "I have my favorite brand and I will buy whatever I like, but even if everyone buys it, I will not buy it."
The underwear was also the personality of M that occasionally did the garter belt which was rare at that time.

Speaking of the women working at the bar at the time, Louis Vuitton bags were very popular.
It is embarrassing momentum not to have it. Even now it is the same trend though.
I was laughing. Everywhere we look, Louis Vuitton. It is a fixed monogram.

A woman who works in a bar or a nightclub usually has Louis Vuitton.
The hospital teacher who was in love with M bought an electric appliance and possibly a car for M.
And, of course, he also gave Louis Vuitton to M.
As a rural doctor, he was the largest hospital surgeon and he was told that he is quite a salary.
Perhaps his age is in the mid-40's, but he looked old and he was proud that "I am a doctor."
When he got drunk, he desperately told M and was a bad sake that lost sight of himself.
He puts on side to be a doctor. I thought that I do not want to be like him even in middle age.


M who got Louis Vuitton bag from the doctor left it in a clean box without using it. When I went to a big city with M, she sold it at a pawnbroker.
I knew that she got a bag, so I heard that it is unpleasant to sell. Then she replied to me. "I did not say that I wanted Louis Vuitton, but she was forced to bag from him, so that's fine."
As  woman who works in a bar are too luxuriously oriented, I proposed to M. "In that case, L. L. Bean's tote bag is good."
In a jeans shop that I used frequently, when I told her in a joke, she was a reply saying "That's good." Soon, M took L. L. Bean's tote bag when going to the bar.
L. L. Bean Tote Bag was useful as a staple of American casual, because it was cheap and durable at the time, but it was not a bag used by women working at the bar.
M did not care about bags even if others told hers.
"Anything goes into the bag and I can use it easily," she said.
However, the hospital surgeon's teacher who saw the bag said to M. "what is that?"

I was trying to go home after that teacher came to the bar. If I returned soon, I thought that he would notice the relationship between me and M, so I casually went home.
Thinking about going out with M, I go to the bar, but it is important not to
stay long.
People who come to the bar will notice the relationship between me and M implicitly.

The customer on that day is only me and that doctor, and the doctor is quite drunk so he gradually get angry.
"It is funny for you to order no matter which bag I use, I never asked you to buy something."
M had a complete argument.
However, to a doctor with a high-pride middle-aged who is drunk on top of that, such an argument can not be understood.
Surely, society like bars and nightclubs, sometimes justice is useless.
It is different if you think of bars and nightclubs as regular taverns.
It is a special job because there are male-female bargaining, men's checks and various elements enter.
The doctor can not tolerate being told the theory.
The doctor is falling in love with M and being a contributor, but she is a woman who does not turn around.
In response to a doctor 's invitation, M seems to have eaten with him for several times, but I deliberately ordered udon noodles like common people and told me that as soon as she ate udon, she came back.

The doctors said many things.
For example, "I used a lot of money for you".
In this way, when complaining to M, the doctor stood up excitedly and said, "You!" to M, it seems to be grasping.
M is also strong, so she has not lost to the doctor, but she probably thought that it was useless to discuss with the doctor.

M suddenly said to me this way. "You like these bags, are not you?"
I was a T - shirt and jeans, but my work at that time was tight. I had been turning naturally without having to raise the sleeve of the T - shirt.
Tying the waterproof sheet of the tunnel construction together with other workers, I use the power of my arm so much, my arms are getting thicker than usual.
When suddenly M spoke to me, I turned on a cigarette and showed a thick arm deliberately and said, "I like American casuals, so I think it is normal for girls to do so . "
I also got up slowly until I had cigarettes in my mouth.
I went to the toilet by his side, saying, "Considering that there are other customers" toward the doctor.

The doctor was not aware of the relationship between me and M to the last.
The doctor was not drinking from a young age, it seems that it came to go to a drinking shop after becoming a middle age, and the intuition of that was dull.
It is very good in some parts of intelligence, but there are people who are dull of skin sensation at times.
I was urinating slowly at a narrow shop's toilet and thinking that if something happened I would go out and take the doctor out.
When I got out of the toilet, there was no doctor.

M showed a naughty laugh and poured a high whiskey from me to a doctor 's bottle.
Tasted it and drank, M said with a laugh. "It worked fine"
The doctor ignored my existence, but suddenly when M talked to me, he saw me, he noticed that there was a young and thick arms man.
So he seems to be jerking.
"You are also an actor, you feel completely threatening him" M laughed.
But when I heard that he would not doubt our relationship, M answered that it was not.
"Because he is dull,"
If I answered that it was good, M took a light kiss from the counter and said it. "Thank you"

I am accustomed to M's unusual behavior, but I was shy.
Then, my company employee came to bar. M and he were classmates of the same high school.
"Seniors, you were here after all?"
He said so and laughed.

M poured a doctor 's nice whiskey to that man, and told the story funny ago.
Employees of the company know that M is associating with me, because I am a close friend.
The story was quite exaggerated, I felt angry and threatened the doctor.
And M was skillfully changing it to make it laughable.
The employee 's man laughed and said, "Brother, you punished him?"
I laughed that story exaggerated. M laughed in this way. "You were a good actor to afford"

On that day, three people drank and sang.
When M was in a good mood, M answered our request and sang.
That day is unusual, M has responded to requests a number of songs.
M did not drink a lot of alcohol, but she was in a very good mood.
It was quite late, so the employees of the company went back.
I guess they knew the atmosphere of M and me that night.

M closed the store at the time. I was waiting for M for a while away from the bar. I got on the car she drove.
We felt good each other on that day, so we went to a love hotel as it was.
M took a strong kiss on my arm a couple of times. I remember it faintly.

The next day, my workplace was hot, so I took off work clothes at a rest area. Everyone who was watching it said that I got bruises on my arm. To my surprise, when I saw my arm, there were M's kissmark there.

I laughed in spite of seeing it.


The end



"Woman of the garter belt" Takayama work Essay

Episode 1 2

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿