2017年12月17日日曜日

"Woman of the garter belt" Episode 14

The goal is a complete translation of 15 episodes
Complete translation in 12/17

Episode 14


I did not think that the garter belt series would definitely be so long. While writing it, various memories were discovered.
Thank you for including the impression of the first person.
This will be quite a number if I put together each chapter, and if I cut off the unnecessary part, it will be a short story. But now I can not afford it.
I will write this and I will make it to the end, but the schedule is undecided.

The development of the essay changed by having a gangster 's best friend called A.
Well, I may end the essay without writing M and my parting.
As of now I can not say anything.

In my last talk, I went to Fukuoka to eat ramen and there was something I went back home without eating. There is a talk that I remembered with that.
A love ramen until he died from his teens.

However, he did not bother to type in a shop reputed to be delicious very much. He liked the place where he could eat without getting tired of so much ramen.
Gourmet boom has already happened more than twenty years ago, and I hated both A, M and that.
However, he did not bother to type in a shop reputed to be delicious very much. He liked the place where he could eat without getting tired of so much ramen.
Gourmet boom has already happened more than twenty years ago, and I hated both A, M and that.
M said that even if it is so delicious it can not be believed that it will line up for several hours. "It was delicious when I was hungry and I did not want to eat anything especially for food.
I think that M may not have been so concerned about food so much because there were various other insensities.
I have not been concerned since long ago.
I do not think that people who are committed are bad.
Even such A and me, there was a shop where only one person was concerned.
The shop closed a while ago.
It was a famous ramen shop in our city.
The soil was the concrete strike. An old poster of decades ago was pasted, the appearance was also a dirty store.
Even such A and me, there was a shop where only one person was concerned.
The shop closed a while ago.
It was a famous ramen shop in our city.
The soil was the concrete strike. An old poster of decades ago was pasted, the appearance was also a dirty store.

When I was in elementary school, it seems that the store temporarily closed due to rumors that a cat was used to soup ramen. But no one knew the truth.
Perhaps, I think that it is accurate just that the public health center examined it.
The chance to go to that ramen shop was when I was in high school. Because the store is famous, A also invited and went with everyone else.

However, from the seniors at the time, it was told that "You do not think it is delicious even once you go."
"Be sure to go on at least twice," seniors said.
They also told us that "If you go three times, you are not eligible to eat,"
We thought "Do you have such a ramen shop?", But what the seniors said was also correct.

Everyone had resistance to the unique ramen soup's richness, but managed to finish it somehow.
Although it is not unpleasant, it was a unique taste.
It might be based on pig bones, but the soup was small and the noodles were thick and unique.
The member who went remembered the words of the senior and said together when "I went twice".
After a while everyone went for the second time, it was divided into those who said they were delicious and those who do not know yet.
A and I thought it was delicious.
When everyone went for the third time, there were some who were not yet understood, but most of them were captivated by the taste of ramen there.
However, the place there is far from our high school and it is just off the bar, so we were going to hide.
At that time, the ramen shop was opened with grandfather and grandmother, it was very tasty.
A ten-yen coin came out from the bottom when I drink soup at one time. When I said angrily as "What is this? " The old woman asked me, "I will do it to you" at all. I was laughing.
There was a large amount of Lipovitan D on the back of the shop. We speculated that it would be a hidden taste of something, but eventually we did not know it.

When I was drinking at M's store, "I went because rumors that the ramen shop closes so close", A said.
The rumor has been repeated many times since closing the store.
It seems that the old lady got sick, it was said that the taste changed because the old man was doing with his son.
I asked A, "Whether the taste changed again", A answered, "The basic does not change, but the time of the grandma was probably the best."
Still it was delicious enough, but A added.
When asking A, "Is that store going to end?", It seems that it was not clear even if asked to the grandfather.
The son of that mentally handicapped person will not have anything to make, so the shop will close suddenly someday.
The opinion of people in the town was the same.
It was the best time when the grandmother was in the store, but it was still the same as being delicious.

M knows the shop, but one girl was hard to enter there.
It certainly was. I never saw a young woman coming alone.
I've seen it that I've been with the family several times, but I felt that she brought it to her father forcibly.
"When the grandmother was in the store, there was a girl who puts ramen in a pot and takes it home," A said.
When I was talking about a ten-yen coin, A smiled, "M-chan, If you live in the city, you have to go there."
And A pointed to me.
I said, "Will I take M to a ramen shop? At one time, she does not know the taste of that shop," I said, "You and I also quarreled around that old long time ago, we were saved by  grandma of the ramen shop , have you forgotten about that? "A told me.
Ah! By the way, there were things surrounded by different schoolchildren in that neighborhood. I got too many people and ran away and when I entered ramen shop I remembered the grandmother said to put it in the toilet.
The grandmothers who came to search cried with "I do know that!" I remembered that and laughed.
"It was hot with a narrow toilet but it would have been hidden by two people," A smiled.
M told me, "Please take it with me, then."
I promised that "I will take you to the lunch break on the scene, because there is time when it is available in the day and it's time to go late and close as soon as possible".
At that time, I did not have to go back about 2 hours with my work relatively relaxed.

I had a meeting with M on my lunch break.
When M slowly eat ramen, she drank soup neatly and laughed. "I have not come out 10 yen."
When asking the taste of M, the answer was "It was delicious."
She said, "I wish I could come when I was in high school."
It was rare to say that it was delicious at one time, so I was surprised.
"Let's come with Mr. A next time," we laughed.
When telling A about it on mobile, A laughed, "Let's go before M's shop starts."
The M shop can normally be opened at 8 o'clock but at late it was opened at 9 o'clock.
It is sometimes nine o'clock to open the shop depending on M.
On that day, when I gathered at M's shop a few minute ago at 8,  A heard to M, "I am free now, can you go ?" M said, "Because the store is my freedom, let's go."
But, unusually it was quirky, on that day M had a flashy appearance as I saw it. She was probably wearing a garter belt on a mini skirt and wearing netting tights.
I thought that M came consciously in conspicuous form.
A did not care about her clothes, he said, "Let's go then."

M, I turned off the electric sign of the store signs, locked the door, walked by three people and went to a ramen shop.
We passed through the drinking street on a deliberate basis, M at the top and we followed from behind.
A said, "She is a queen."
When we came to a ramen shop, it was pretty crowded. M was still conspicuous there. When A asked the grandfather that A opened the sliding door "Can you sit?" The old man pointing at the counter and beckoning.
When his son brought water and saw M, he was surprised that "Wow!"
The old man does not talk much, but he laughed at us watching "When the evil of the old days came and the two became worthy, they brought a beautiful girl.
He remembered us.
While A sucks cigarettes, he replied to the grandfather, "The contents will not change."
After a while ramen was put in front of us, we ate silently.
When M finish eating, she laughed, "Is it even more delicious than the first one, even drugs are included?"
Because the ramen fan of this store said so well with a joke.
When A issued a 5000 yen bill for three ramen payments, he handed it to the grandfather and said, "I do not need change, please say hello to the grandma."
The old man just said that he thanked us without making change as usual.
As we are about to leave the store, he said that a drunk middle-aged man already said,
"This is not a shop where the baby will come, and anyone can see your pants."
M laughed back that "I hope to see pants if you want to see it, but I will come again."
A drunk middle-aged man had an angry face for a while, but as we stare at him, he was sitting.

M told that it was delicious while walking and did not return straight to the store and walked toward the shopping area.
The bar and the shopping area were adjacent. We were also walking behind M. When A bought a beer with a vending machine, he asked me "Is the cola good for the two?" I answered, 'Sometimes beer is good.'
M answered that she would share my beer.
The shopping street was dim, and at that time the shops were also few and tired.
When I was walking in the shopping area while drinking beer with M, I remembered a lot of things. I spoke to A on jeans shop. "A long time ago, this store had a good product"
A told M to point to a small pachinko parlor and said, "This was his home ground."
It was a pachinko parlor where I went through most when I was in high school.
M has tweeted beer with one hand. "Good, you have so many such memories."
"I have a lot of friends, but because there were no real friends," M said.
"You can talk like that in the future, both ten and twenty years ahead."
"I guess you do not get married either," M said.
She smiled saying "I am a cheerleur who will cheer you up."
M so took off the heel and ran lightly in the shopping street. And she turns around and told me "Please catch me."
As M ran, she jumped to me and hugged.
Although I fell down in spite, I managed to catch her.
When A unusually laughed loudly, he said "her pants were black."
And A asked M with a laugh. "For example, if you had nothing to do with him now, which one would you choose him or me as a lover?"
M instantly made a serious face for a moment and then pointed to me while laughing. "this guy"
"The reason is stupid, this guy."
"Although the rotation of the head is good, it is an idiot like a child, so I have to accompany it" she said.
M said so and laughed, "You saw the pants."
I was also funny and laughed but my body was in close contact with M and I was erecting.
When M notices it, she grabbed my thing and asked A, "Was it like this for a long time?"
A calmly answered, "He was excited from long ago, but you are excited."
There was a feeling that there was nothing like asking a question earlier, and A seemed to be convinced with M's answer.
If M says that is okay put on the heel and wear a heel, "I will drink a lot today and I can close the store if I get drunk," M laughed.
And she laughed, "I can not imagine things like ten years or twenty ahead."

Perhaps M suddenly jumped to me saying it looks like a cheerle if I think now.
Eventually I got the expectation of M, neither I nor A got married. No one thought that A died in the way that I was, and I did not anticipate that I will become a disturbing life afterwards.

I think that the ramen shop has closed the store in a few years.
A seems to have gone to that shop whenever he returns to town.
We were hiding in the toilet of the ramen shop during the summer time of this time around teens.
If I think so, I will be sentimental.
In the teen summer, the feeling of the body when M jumped in, the small hand of M grasping mine, the taste and air of that noodle shop, the smile of A, various feelings will revive.

Even after more than twenty years it is loving and somewhere is sad.

End of episode 14
 

Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿