2017年7月18日火曜日

About this blog

                                    Image 1 of "M"       


This blog established Tkayama work essay to call for cooperation for filmization of "the women of the garter belt".
The essay spelled a memory of the youth of the mid-25 years old in the 1980s.
It is small, and a woman called good M of the style appears. It is an owner of the free mind that is not restricted to anything else either. You should become the attractive captive of the woman called M if I read the essay which is a strong woman of the independent spirit to flatter neither power nor a man.
Takayama of the author is 50 years old now. It is an amateur mobile novel writer.
I am a manager of the blog that he announces a novel and the essay.
I read "the woman of the garter belt" and I was impressed deeply with a woman called M and was just.
And I came to think that I wanted to see M with the screen of the movie.
I wanted to watch even an animated cartoon to want to see on the stage. Of course it is a novel, but.

I am 70 years old. I greet the end of the life soon. Therefore this is my last challenge, last chance. I came across a good work. I met a splendid woman. My perception that I am convinced so is like that.

For the filmization of "the woman of the garter belt", please cooperate.
Lend wisdom and the power.
I record it about filmization and other activity with this blog.
I send the message to everybody.

Let's challenge it together!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿